The Infant Learning Company offers the following Return Policy on the sales of its products.
We always hope that our customers are happy with our programs. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns related to our programs. We will be happy to help!
When purchased from Infant Learning, Inc., the products can be returned for full credit (amount paid for the program and any tax paid—shipping costs both ways are not refunded) when these conditions are met.
- Receipt copy from The Infant Learning Company must be included with the returned package.
- DVD products must be returned within 6 months of the delivery date (as recorded by our carrier).
- Any defective products will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
- Books and word cards that are damaged by the customer are not covered under our return policy.
- Products must be in “new” or “like new” condition. This means all components of the package are included and the DVDs, books, and word cards and their packaging are in good shape.
Please mail returns to:
Infant Learning Company, PO Box 1106, Louisville, TN 37777 USA
We may need to contact you to process the return on your credit card, so please be sure to include the name the order was placed under, your email address, and your phone number.
Many of the products bearing our brand names that are sold on the internet are counterfeits. The counterfeit products are not of the same quality as our authentic products. If you purchased products from a different company, you must contact that company for your return.
INFANT LEARNING COMPANY
Customer Service Team